Skip to content
Having trouble with the app? Try these steps:
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Make sure you have created a new account on the app (The website and app are not connected),
- Make sure you are under “Sign up” and not “Log In”.
- Make sure if account is already created you are in “Log In” section and not “Sign Up”.
- To double check that you have an account created select “Forgot Password”.
- Check your Spam filter to see if the verification email was sent there.
Having trouble with the Bluetooth and Location Services? Try these steps:
- Go to Settings, then Privacy, then Bluetooth.
- Make sure the slider for JAXJOX is to the right. This will allow JAXJOX to use Bluetooth.
- Also, go to Settings and make sure Bluetooth is set to On.
- Then, go to Settings, then Privacy again. Go to Location Services.
- Go down to the JAXJOX app, and select it.
- Then select either While Using the App or Always.