Resetting Your DumbbellConnect
- If you are experiencing issues with your DumbbellConnect™, resetting the device may correct them.
- To reset the dumbbell, press the reset button on the back of the base, which is highlighted in the figure below. You may need a pin to reset it.
DumbbellConnect is not beeping when the dumbbell is returned to the base
- Make sure the handle is properly aligned with the base. The handle should be aligned with the wings of the base.
- Make sure the dumbbell handles are fully in place. It should rest completely on the base with no space in the middle.
- Verify that the weights are stacked correctly.