DumbbellConnect Weight is Misaligned
When the weight shown on the screen does not match what is locked in to the handle of the DumbbellConnect, the weights are misaligned. Please use the following steps, or watch this short video to fix the alignment:
1. Weight Shown on the Base is Incorrect
- Plug the base into a working power supply.
- Remove all of the weights from the base.
- Place the handle on the base by itself, wait for the beep.
- Decrease the weight on the base to 8 pounds unlocking the weights from the handle.
- Once it beeps remove the handle and replace all of the weight plates back on the base then place the handle back down.
It is possible for the weights in your unit to become misaligned. This can be seen when the weight displayed on the base does not match the amount of weight locked into the handle.
The most common cause of weight misalignment is lifting the handle before the beep after changing the weight. Please remember to always wait for the beep, before picking up the handle.