How we use your personal information
JAXJOX is part of JAXJOX Inc. This privacy notice lets you know how the company promises to look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself, what we learn by having you as a customer, and the choices you give us about what marketing you would like us to send you. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Our Privacy Promise
- To keep your data safe and private
- To always take steps to protect your information
- To always use your personal data in line with data protection laws
- To give you ways to manage, review and cancel your marketing choices at any time
Who we are
Where can you find more information about us? https://jaxjox.com/ If you have any questions, or want more details about how we use your personal information, contact us at [email protected]
How the law protects you
As well as our Privacy Promise, your privacy is protected by law. This section explains how that works. Data Protection law says that we are allowed to use personal information only if we have a proper reason to do so. This includes sharing it outside JAXJOX Inc. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons:
- To fulfill a contract we have with you, or
- To establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest, or
- When we have a vital interest, or
- When you consent to it, or
- If it is in the public interest
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. But even then, it must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you. If we rely on our legitimate interest, we will tell you what that is.
Where we collect personal information from
We may collect personal information about you (or your business) from other brands within Zinctex Inc. from these sources: Data you give to us:
- When you buy our products
- When you ask us for a replacement part or replacement product
- When you talk to us on the phone
- When you use our websites
- In emails
- In newsletters
- In customer surveys
- From customer service inquiries
- If you take part in our competitions or giveaways
When you purchase a product from JAXJOX Inc, we will keep your data for 2 years as we have an interest in that data should you contact us regarding the product being faulty or any other customer service inquiries. Data we collect when you use our services. This includes the amount, frequency, type, location, origin and recipients:
- Payment and transaction data.
Data from third parties we work with:
- Companies that introduce you to us
- Social networks
- Market researchers
- Advertisement companies we work with
Who we share your personal information with
We may share some of your personal data with:
- Your site usage information with your consent to trusted third parties
- Our service providers (providers that help us perform the services that we commit to giving our customers)
- Law enforcement agencies or other agencies if we are required to do so by law
We may also share your personal information if the make-up of JAXJOX Inc changes in the future:
- We may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business, or our assets. Or we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them
- During any such process, we may share your data with other parties We’ll only do this if they agree to keep your data safe and private
- If the change to our Company happens, then other parties may use your data in the same way as set out in this notice
If you choose not to give personal information
We may need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you. If you choose not to give us this personal information, it may delay or prevent us from meeting our obligations. Any data collection that is optional will be made clear at the point of collection.
We may use your personal information to tell you about relevant products and offers. This is what we mean when we talk about ‘marketing’. The personal information we have for you is made up of what you tell us and data we collect when you use our services, or from third parties we work with. We study this to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you. We can only use your personal information to send you marketing messages if we have either your consent or a ‘legitimate interest’. That is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. It must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by contacting us at any time. Whatever you choose, you’ll still receive statements, and other important information such as changes to your existing products and services. We may ask you to confirm or update your choices, if you take out any new products or services with us in future. We will also ask you to do this if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business. If you change your mind you can update your choices at any time by contacting us.
How long we keep your personal information
We will keep your personal information for as long as we have your consent and a legitimate need to keep the information. After you stop being a customer, we may keep your data for up to 24 months for one of these reasons:
- To respond to any questions or complaints
- To show that we treated you fairly
- To maintain records according to rules that apply to us
We may keep your data for longer than 24 months if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
How to get a copy of your personal information
You can access your personal information we hold by:
- calling us
- emailing us at [email protected]
- by writing to us at this address:
JAXJOX 8720 148th Ave NE, Redmond, WA
Letting us know if your personal information is incorrect
You have the right to question any information we have about you that you think is wrong or incomplete. Please contact us if you want to do this. If you do, we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it.
What if you want us to stop using your personal information?
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as the ‘right to object’ and ‘right to erasure’, or the ‘right to be forgotten’. There may be legal or other official reasons why we need to keep or use your data. But please tell us if you think that we should not be using it. You can ask us to restrict the use of your personal information if:
- It is not accurate
- It has been used unlawfully but you don’t want us to delete it.
- You have already asked us to stop using your data but you are waiting for us to tell you if we are allowed to keep on using it
If you want to object to how we use your data, or ask us to delete it or restrict how we use it or, please contact us.
How to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us if you want to do so. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. If this is so, we will tell you.