Getting Started with the JAXJOX App
The All-In-One Connected Fitness Experience
Your new fitness journey has begun. Before diving into a new workout routine, learn how how to download, set up, and use the JAXJOX App.
1. Download & Create An Account
To download the JAXJOX App, visit the App Store or Google Play. Install and open the application. From there, click ‘Sign Up’ and enter an email address and password to create an account. Then press ‘Continue.’ You may also sign up with your Apple, Facebook, or Google credentials.
2. Complete Your Profile
Select a gender and enter your weight and height. Then let us know your ideal workout days and fitness goals. We collect this data to provide a personalized fitness experience, which helps keep you motivated and on track to achieve goals.
3. Sync Your Health Apps & Manage
Sync data from all your favorite health apps. JAXJOX is compatible with Apple HealthKit, FitBit, and Apple Watch to measure heart rate and/or steps.
To manage your health app integrations, click the profile icon located in the top right-hand corner and select ‘Add-Ons.’ From here, you can enable and disable your integrations.
4. Setting Up Bluetooth
JAXJOX fitness equipment features Bluetooth connectivity. Before starting your workout, be sure that your equipment is connected to Bluetooth on your mobile device.
How to Enable Bluetooth for the JAXJOX App:
- Go to your phone Settings and make sure Bluetooth is set to ‘On’.
- Then scroll down to Privacy and click Bluetooth.
- Make sure the slider for JAXJOX is enabled. This will allow JAXJOX to use your Bluetooth.
- Tap on Settings on your Android device.
- Look for Bluetooth or the Bluetooth symbol in your settings and tap it.
- There should be an option to enable. Please tap or swipe on it so that it is in the on position.
5. Updating Your Profile Data, Email & Password
If you need to make any updates to your JAXJOX profile, click your profile image in the top right-hand corner and select “Edit Profile.’ From there, make the necessary edits and hit ‘save’ when you are finished.