Setting Up Your KettlebellConnect 2.0
Get to know and understand the six-in-one digital adjustable KettlebellConnect 2.0! Follow our step-by-step instructions, and you’ll get the swing of things.
1. Charging your KettlebellConnect 2.0
- Plug the USB cable into a power adapter.
- Plug the USB-C end of the cable into the base of the KettlebellConnect 2.0.
- Plug the power adapter into a power outlet and charge for at least 3 hours before use.
Charging your kettlebell the key to a successful workout. Please allow your kettlebell to charge when not in use, and make sure the shell is seated on the base to charge. The shell will only charge when its is seated on the base and the base is plugged in.
2. Stacking the Weights
- Stack the weights on the base one at a time from 5 (on the bottom) to 1 (on the top) with the numbers facing right side up.
- Place the kettlebell shell over weights.
- Once the shell is secured on the base, you may select your desired weight by clicking the [-] or [+] button on the display screen.
Please make sure the weights are stacked correctly. If stacked in the wrong order, the device will not function properly.
3. Wait for the Beep
Once you place the shell on the base a beep will sound, indicating that the shell is ready to be picked up. After changing weights make sure the KettlebellConnect 2.0 beeps. The KettlebellConnect 2.0 needs a moment or two for its internal mechanism to adjust to the weight you’ve selected. Once you hear the beep, you’re ready to start your workout!
Picking up the shell too early can cause a weight misalignment. Please make sure to always wait for the beep before removing the shell from the base.