Using Your KettlebellConnect 2.0
Get to know and understand the six-in-one digitally adjustable KettlebellConnect 2.0! Follow our step-by-step instructions, and you’ll get the swing of things.
1. Turning on your KettlebellConnect 2.0
- Activate the KettlebellConnect by pressing the [–] or [+] button.
- After seeing the JAXJOX logo and the Bluetooth connection reminder, the screen will show the weight that the unit is currently set to, along with the battery icons and unit of weight.
2. Adjusting the Weights
- You can adjust weight to 12 lbs (5.5 Kg), 18 lbs (8.5 Kg), 24 lbs (11 Kg), 32 lbs (13.5 Kg), 36 lbs (16.5 Kg), or 42 lbs (19 Kg).
- The KettlebellConnect will take 2-3 seconds to change weights. Please do not remove the shell while the loading animation screen is displayed.
- Once the KettlebellConnect is ready, it will beep. Do not pick up the shell until after the beep.
3. Working Out
- Once your weight is selected and the unit has beeped, lift the shell from the base.
- Please do not lift the shell until it beeps.
- Perform your workout as desired.
4. Seating and Charging Your Kettlebell
- Return the shell to the base. Ensure that the shell and weights are aligned properly with the base when reseating. The kettlebell shell can be re-seated with the JAXJOX logo facing forward or backward.
- The KettlebellConnect 2.0 will beep when the shell is properly seated.
- When the shell and base are connected there will be a shell battery icon (right) next to the base battery icon (left). If the shell is not seated properly on the base, the shell battery icon will not be visible next to the base battery icon.
5. Changing Units of Measurement
- Press and hold the [+] button on the base for 3 seconds, the weight unit in the top right corner will start blinking.
- Press the [+] button again to change the unit of weight.
The units of weight can be changed between Lbs and Kg. Please use the steps above to change the measurement to your desired unit.
6. Syncing to the App
- The JAXJOX KettlebellConnect 2.0 is compatible with mobile devices that support iOS and Android. To get the most of your Kettlebell, install the JAXJOX app and connect it to your device.
- Connect to Bluetooth: To sync your device, make sure your Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and in the App.
- Open your JAXJOX app and go to your profile by clicking the image icon at the top right of your screen. Then click ‘My Devices’ and ‘Add New Device.’ Be sure that the device is charged and nearby. Click ‘Connect’ once the device is found.
7. Tracking Your Workouts
Once your kettlebell is connected, you’re ready to workout and start tracking. Our technology tracks your reps, sets, duration, calories, total volume, and average power.
You can see results by clicking ‘Device’ and selecting your equipment. To start a workout and see results in real-time, tap ‘Classes’ and select your device. Then tap ‘Start Workout Now’ to begin. Upgrade to premium to enjoy a wide range of strength, recovery, and cardio classes.
8. Upgrading to JAXJOX Premium
You can upgrade to JAXJOX Premium for 12.99 a month. Get a free 30-day trial of JAXJOX premium to gain access to all of our classes and premium features. You’ll enjoy hundreds of on-demand workouts, real-time performance tracking, workout scheduling, and personalized insights, all from your smartphone.
To upgrade, simply go to your app profile and click ‘Subscriptions.’ Select ‘Change Subscription’ and tap the ‘Subscribe Now.’ And you’re in!
9. Resetting your KettlebellConnect 2.0
- Remove the shell and all weights from the base.
- Unplug the base from your power supply.
- Turn the base over, and locate the small hole near the charge port.
- Use a paperclip to press the reset button inside the hole.
- Allow the unit to reboot. A beep will sound when the unit has reset.
- Press the [-] or [+] button to turn the base on.
- Plug the unit back into a working power supply, and replace the weights and shell.
If you experience issues with your KettlebellConnect 2.0, a reset may resolve them. The base can be reset by pressing the reset button, located on the underside of the base, in a small hole near the charge port. The unit will quickly turn off, turn back on, and beep once when the reset is complete.