What is Fitness IQ?
JAXJOX created a proprietary machine-learning algorithm to calculate your Fitness IQ score to keep you informed on your overall progress and help you stay consistent throughout your fitness journey.
How We Measure
JAXJOX Fitness IQ uses numerous performance factors to determine your score, including:
- Current Fitness Level
- Weekly Commitment – Fitness IQ tracks workout consistency to determine how you are performing against your personal commitment. The recommended workout consistency to drive results and see change is 3-4x week.
- Average Power – Put simply, power is strength applied with speed. Our Fitness IQ calculates a weekly average of your workout power giving you a better understanding of how powerful your muscles are.
- Peak Power – Fitness IQ measures your peak power as well. This represents your highest power score across all workouts performed in the previous week.
- Average Heart Rate (HR/MAX HR) – Strap on the JAXJOX heart rate monitor or sync your Apple Watch or Apple Health App for heart rate tracking. Heart rate provides us with your cardiovascular fitness.
- Steps – Movement is medicine. Fitness IQ also applies daily and weekly steps to the overall calculation. Keep moving, and you’ll keep progressing.
- Body Weight – Body weight is also a factor, though it has less impact on your overall fitness score.